Wednesday 27 September 2017

If He Likes You than...

Trust me — if he likes you, you’ll know.
I don’t care if he says all the right things. The only thing I care about is what he’s doing to prove it.
Because when he likes you, you aren’t going to have to wonder if he does.
If he truly likes you, he isn’t going to play you or try and mess with your head.
If he likes you he isn’t going to make up excuses as you why he didn’t make it again.
Instead, he is going to be there because you asked him to be.
Because when a guy truly likes you, he’s going to want to be with you and he’ll stop at nothing to make that happen.
And if he doesn’t like you that’s when you’ll be confused. That’s when you’ll read signs that aren’t there. That’s when you’ll try really hard for someone’s time and attention when in reality, you know you are wasting yours but you don’t want to believe it.
He doesn’t like you if he hurts you and he can live with it.
He doesn’t like you if he can cancel on you and not care about making it up to you.
He doesn’t like you if he ignores you.
He doesn’t like you if you can pour your heart out and he avoids it.
Trust me, I’ve been there. Loving hard thinking maybe one day she’ll change. Jumping through hoops hoping maybe she’ll notice. I lost myself loving people in ways I wanted them to love me. But if I could go back in time and tell my former self anything — it would be to stop.
I think sometimes we don’t want to believe what we know in our heart to be true so we hang onto anything we can. But I also think sometimes we gravitate towards people we know don’t love us,  So we stick to loving people who keep us at arm’s length. 
So, if he really loves you he'll never ever make you feel unwanted and he will always find out the pain in your dull voice. 
If he really loves you he will always find out all your needs even without asking you and fulfill them. 
If he really loves you he will definitely be their with you in your worst and darkest hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment