Friday 20 October 2017

I know you're hurting..



I know you're hurting, but I also know we're going to make it through this together.
I know you're facing some challenges and setbacks that simply break your heart and bring you to your knees.
I know you are so confused about your place in the world and feel so uncertain about your life and future.
I know you're scared and hurt and so frustrated with yourself and how others have treated you and how life has played out for you so far.
I know you look up at the stars at night hoping, wishing and praying for a better day and for things just to go your way, just once.
I know this because I know you better than everyone. But I also know that you are strong and you are a powerful force of nature and that there is nothing that life can throw at you that will ever take away how beautiful, powerful and truly amazing you are.
I know you're going to make it through this and I know that because we are going to make it through this together.
I want you to know that for as long as I grace this earth you have a friend in me and someone who absolutely believes in you and knows with absolute faith and certainty that you were born to be great and even when you can't see it, I will hold your vision for you, close to my heart.
We are going to make it to the top of this mountain together and I know that one day I will stand here smiling within from the deepest place in my soul as I watch you reach your summit and become everything you were born to be!
~
Your secret friend,
 @subhtomar18



No comments:

Post a Comment