TemptationLuv
Temptation_Luv Has Heal & Help, Live Life Pain Love Relationship & Career.
Tuesday, 3 March 2020
Somebody asked if I knew you.
Somebody asked me if I knew you.
A million memories flashed through my mind but I just smiled and said
"I used to."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As a final act of love...
As a final act of love... I will never reach you out again but I will become everything I told you about I won't chase you I won'...
The Beginning of the Ending - A Conversation Between Two Souls
A short emotional story about love, loss, and the beauty of letting go. “At the Beginning of the Ending” is a heartfelt anecdote that captur...
I don't Miss You Anymore
I don't miss you anymore But I miss the way I've loved you, For I've never loved someone like I've loved you. And as far a...
I will keep you as my favourite incomplete wish.
My Favourite Incomplete Wish I think I've finally found a place for you. Not in my future. Not in my regrets. Not even in the part of my...
Come broken, if that’s what today has made you.
Come As You Are You don’t have to be perfect around me. Not polished. Not put together. Not pretending you’re stronger than you feel. Come ...
No comments:
Post a Comment