"Maybe it's okay that you don't know what's going to happen. Maybe you should stop predicting and controlling and enjoy each moment as it comes."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
As a final act of love... I will never reach you out again but I will become everything I told you about I won't chase you I won'...
-
A short emotional story about love, loss, and the beauty of letting go. “At the Beginning of the Ending” is a heartfelt anecdote that captur...
-
I don't miss you anymore But I miss the way I've loved you, For I've never loved someone like I've loved you. And as far a...
-
My Favourite Incomplete Wish I think I've finally found a place for you. Not in my future. Not in my regrets. Not even in the part of my...
-
Come As You Are You don’t have to be perfect around me. Not polished. Not put together. Not pretending you’re stronger than you feel. Come ...
No comments:
Post a Comment