Sunday 24 September 2023

I would recognise you even in the darkness


I would recognize you in total darkness, were you mute and i deaf.

I would recognize you in another lifetime entirely in different bodies, different times 

and I would love you in all of this until the very last star in the sky burns out into oblivion.

In the deepest darkness, where words fail and sounds fade, I'd still find you, as if we shared a secret only our souls knew. Across lifetimes, in different forms, and in distant eras, I'd seek you out and recognize your essence. And I'd love you through every existence, until the very last star in the heavens extinguished into the void.

Here are some of the best natural beauty and cosmetics products of my choice 

which are 100% Natural and Free From Egg, Gluten, Fish, Shellfish, Peanut, Soybean, & GMO 


Skin & Beauty Bundle 










• Say Goodbye to Hair Woes: 
   A Collection of Scalp Oil

 Boost Your Workouts with These Top 

No comments:

Post a Comment