Sunday 27 August 2017

I Hope You Get Best Of Everything.

You say I am unfortunate to love you,
But not being able to kiss.
You say I am stupid to hope for us to happen,
But not being able to hold you in my arms & make love with you.
You don’t know the way I feel about you,
But now I will not bother you by letting you know.
Now I will just bid a simple GOODBYE,
But will not let you make me fall in love anymore.
I will miss you silently from a different time zone,
But will never ask you to miss me.
I will keep looking for you in
But will never be able to pull your waist &  Burry you in my chest.
I will always hope you get best of everything,
But will never ask why I was not worth it.
I will always love you with all my heart as I did since the first day I received your text message.
But will never let it reach to your part of the world.
#TakeCare.
~Incomplete Stormy Subh.

*watch Atif Aslam Unplugged Medley - Tera Hone Laga Hun & Tu Jane Na. CLICK HERE 


                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment