Sunday 15 January 2023

I saw the emptiness in your smiles

 


Attractive women is easy to catch ,

But it’s just in you ,

It’s in your eyes,
It’s in your flaws,
It’s in your insecurities,
Where i can find the real beauty that you hold,
That’s true that I find your body attractive, your lips and your physical appearance, and if I don’t find these things attractive in you than also
I get lost in your act of innocence where you tried to hide your pain that this world has given,
And now see i am standing beside you,
Finding myself helpless about why i just can’t stop myself from falling for you,
What’s so different about you that others don’t possess,
Then i saw the emptiness in your smiles,
And i decided that may be i can fill the places with my presence,
That’s what i am doing,
Seeing you from the depth,
I hope i can make you realise that how beautiful you are looking from here.

2 comments:

  1. It’s been a long time since u’ve seen her smile, where did u see that empty smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subhash Singh Tomar
      where did I see that empty smile…aaah… that’s a question… I live in her.. in her every emotion, in her every thought.. i m the one she can’t go away from… we r connected somehow.. so I know her every emotion specially the ones she has at night. She hasn’t talked to me since long time but than also she talks to me every morning every night sometimes in her afternoons too and usually in evenings when she travel in her taxi. I am the one with whom she really talks to.. so I know :)

      Delete