Friday 20 January 2023

One day when we both will be together

 I wonder what i have done that i found you,

You are like my that dream which i always wanted to fulfill, i am glad that you are with me,
I am thankful for everything that brought us both together,
I'm happy that we breathe through the same air, 
I'm happy that we get wet in the same rain, 


I am happy that we are under the same sky, 
I am happy that we both get to see the moon and share it with each other,
I am happy that we both get the same ray of sun, 
It's just the distance that drives us both away,
But you see one day when we both will be together, 
And the sky will be far away that day,
The moon will be far away from us,
We'll touch each other before the rays of the sun, and that day the one's who will be together is Just the two
of us,
just in front of each other, holding each other's hand, looking in each other's eyes,
All the promises will be completed on that day,
All the wishes will be fulfilled on that day.
That day a land will have its sky, a soul will have its body,
the universe will be delighted to see both of us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment