Dear Xappa,
Whenever I look at your photographs I forgot what can define beauty. Maybe it's your long curling hair, may be the pair of Earth brown eyes that can create volcanoes in my body, may be it's your smile that lights up my whole world may be it's your sweet voice that can make me feel I am the most beautiful person. May be it's you that defines beauty. And it's you that makes everything beautiful in my life.
At last I got enough time and courage to write about you at last after missing you uncountable times in last two months. There would happen rarely a day without not missing you. Currently I am traveling in bus from my village to Delhi and I wanted to let this natural wind know my feelings which you are also breathing in so it will definitely gonna reach your heart, you will sson feel something in your heart. I know I won't be getting to know about it back but I know this much that you surely gonna feel something in your heart. Last two months have been very stressful for me. On April 29 I helped my family in my sister's wedding and I landed some money nearby 2.5 lakhs which would be around 2612$ which I nearly payed my 90000 rupees (940$)are still stuck in my previous hospital he is saying he will clear in upcoming week.
I bought a Pulsar NS200 bike which I am using to come to my hospital and when I start my bike I put on earphones Play my YouTube saved playlist saved with name my soulmate or drive me off and keep thinking about you. The management of hospital is not as what I thought would be, now I am just planning to start my own medicine and farming business. I didn't got married yet and I don't want to but yeah my parents are now searching for a good girl. Sometimes not sometimes but many times I feel like you married too soon and your married life is not going like you planned your married life would be. I don't know why I feel this but I whenever I miss you beyond my control I came to know that you are missing me because it used to happen with me when we were together and there is still so much left in us that somehow I got to know you are missing me and you got know I am missing you. If you ask yourself how much you thought about me in these last two months you gonna have the answer. In this Bus road is smooth as this is Agra Noida Yamuna expressway Highway and both side there is so much greenery. In my house I have planted Aparajita plant in english if you search for butterfly pea or blue pigeonwings you gonna identify it as it is widely famous with blue tea plant because it has blue flowers which are boiled in water and water is turned blue it just like a green it but green tea is out of trend now a days blue tea is in trend. There is hibiscus 🌺 plant and oleander plant also which is used by humming Bird to build there nest. They were bringing plant leaves and I closely watched them building there nest they were two birds I think they both were couples. My parents were having viral cold Flu and I gave them medicine. My sister came home for 5 days as on 28th Aug it's s festival of brother and sister called Rakshabandhan on this day sister tie a thread on brother's wrist for their safety and brother's use to give them a gift. I will write soon again for now I think it's enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment